Water’s Edge Building Specification
Standard Building Specifications
Division 2 – SITE WORK
- Driveways to be 8″ stone base with 2″ asphalt binder and 1 1/2″ top.
- Sidewalks to be 4″ thick air entrained concrete on 4″ granular base.
- 1″ Water service with curb stop from street main.
- 4″ SDR sanitary lateral to street main.
- Lot grading, seeding and planting per approved plans.
- 10’x16′ paver block patio; or 11’x14′ raised wood deck.
Division 3 – CONCRETE
- Precast insulated concrete foundation walls over drainage stone.
- 4″ reinforced concrete basement and garage slabs on grade over 6 mil poly and 4″ granular base.
- Reinforced concrete front stoop.
Division 4 – MASONRY
- Architectural cast stone veneer per plan over cement board sheathing.
Division 6 – CARPENTRY
- 2 x 4 wall studs, 16″ o.c.
- Pressure treated bottom plates ans sill seal insulation over any concrete.
- 7/16″ OSB wall sheathing.
- ¾” T&G floor sheathing over 2 x10 framing.
- Pre-engineered roof trusses at 24″ o.c.
- ½” roof sheathing with clips.
- Painted Colonial style casings and base.
Division 7 – THERMAL AND MOISTURE PROTECTION
- R-49 fiberglass insulation above ceiling with eave insulation baffles.
- R-21 insulation at exterior walls; R13 fiberglass and R8 continuous foam.
- 30 year architectural roof shingles on 15# felt and ice shield starter strip and valleys.
- Eave and ridge ventilation.
- Double 4 cove vinyl siding with standard corners and J bead at all openings.
- 5″ type K white aluminum gutter with downspouts.
- Thermal/acoustic insulation at firewalls.
Division 8 – DOORS AND WINDOWS
- Andersen 200 Series tilt-in, double hung windows with screens and between the glass muntins.
- Andersen Builders Select 5′ sliding glass door at patio.
- Exterior doors thermal core metal clad, fire rated at garage.
- Solid core 6 panel colonial interior doors.
- Brass finish door hardware.
- Insulated overhead doors with electric opener and 2 remote operators.
Division 9 – INTERIOR FINISHES
- ½” gypsum drywall.
- 2 coat, Sherwin Williams, Dover white paint throughout. (1 coat primer and 1 coat finish).
- Finish coat eggshell paint in kitchens and baths.
- Finish coat semi-gloss paint on doors, windows and trim.
- Finish coat enamel on exterior metal doors.
- Finish coat flat paint on remainder.
Division 10 – ACCESSORIES
- Vinyl coated ventilated wire shelving at all closets and pantry.
Division 15 – PLUMBING AND HEATING
- Aquaglass 60″ tubs & 48″ showers.
- Kohler water closets.
- Delta single lever chrome faucets.
- Water line for refrigerator icemaker.
- Double-bowl stainless steel kitchen sink with single lever faucet and pull-out spray nozzle with disposal.
- Recessed Laundry box.
- 40 gallon gas water heater.
- 2 frost free hose bibs.
- PVC waste and vent piping.
- Gas piping to furnace, hot water heater, range and dryer, and optional fireplace.
- Trane 60 MBH gas fired high efficiency forced air furnace (95% AFUE)
- Trane 2 ton, 13 SEER central cooling system.
- Programmable thermostat.
Division 16 – ELECTRIC
- 200 Amp / 40 space panel.
- Switching and outlets per plans and National Electric Code.
- (3) Telephone outlets
- (3) Cable TV outlet
- Smoke and CO2 detectors.
- GFI receptacles per code.
- Fan/light combinations at Baths.
- Lighted door bell.
Standard Allowances Included in Base Prices:
- Labor and material for cabinets, vanities, and countertops: $7,000
- Labor and material for flooring: $5,000
- Purchase light fixtures: $700
- Appliances $3000
Chrisanntha, Inc. reserves the right to substitute equal products for brands specified.