Mead Square Pharmacy, Victor NY
The Village of Victor’s Urban Renewal Agency was discouraged that it had been unable to spark interest in an undeveloped property abutting its new Victor Free Library. Proposals from several developers had been floated for over five years but nothing had materialized. Chrisanntha, Inc. stepped forward with a proposal to develop an eleven thousand square foot building housing a primary care clinic for Thompson Hospital, with room for others. When the details for the development agreement were worked out, Mayor Richard Kalb was quoted by the Daily Messenger as saying, “They’re going to be a welcome addition to the village of Victor. I’m really excited about it.””
Chrisanntha Inc.’s role in the development of Mead Square included the following:
- Entered into a development agreement with Victor Urban Renewal Agency to acquire and develop the undeveloped lot.
- Undertook environmental and archeological investigations of the site.
- Negotiated long term lease agreements with Thompson Hospital’s medical group and a local pharmacy operator.
- Selected and hired architects and engineers to design the overall project and tenant specific suites to meet the private and public needs for the site.
- Secured municipal and utility permits and approvals required to complete the project, including easement and access agreements with the municipality and neighboring commercial interests.
- Engaged construction and permanent mortgage financing.
- Completed construction of building shell, parking lot and tenant finishes on schedule for occupancy of leased spaces.
- Managed on going building and grounds maintenance of the project.
- Chrisanntha, Inc. successfully designed, developed, constructed and filled a vacant site, adding vital commercial activities to the village of Victor’s downtown district.